Sunday, January 16, 2011

Blue and gray - wall to wall.

All text & photographs on Dirt Road Heaven © by Darlene Meader Riggs, 2010

I wasn't going to share any of this because it's not happy, sunshiney news. And who wants to read about my funky blue days? But then, I realized it's not fair to only share the good days and besides .. the blue days will only make the good days all the more sweet, right?

All text & photographs on Dirt Road Heaven © by Darlene Meader Riggs, 2010

So, I know that the weather (which, as you can see, is dismal) plays a part in my mood, the truth is I don't feel good today. Didn't feel good yesterday. My bones are achey and my tummy feels like I am on the tail end of too much fun. One New's Year's eve I foolishly sampled cognac after way too much champagne. Know what I learned? You can have even too much EXPENSIVE champagne and cognac doesn't go well on top of it.

All text & photographs on Dirt Road Heaven © by Darlene Meader Riggs, 2010

I don't like being moody and blue, achey and icky. But I guess that is part of the territory. I felt similarly last weekend and then, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, I felt really good. So here's to a good tomorrow and one hopefully filled with sunshine - inside and out.




No comments:

Post a Comment