Saturday, January 1, 2011

For Better Or Worse


This is Dave. 

We met under very unusual circumstances in February of 1994. He made me laugh that day .. and just about every day since. 

That doesn't mean I don't think of sewing him up in the bed sheets while he sleeps and beating him senseless with a baseball bat from time to time. (I'm kidding .. and I didn't think of that. One of Willie Nelson's wives is reported to have done that. I'm sure Willie deserved it. Dave probably doesn't. .... Probably.)

Just this morning Dave was admiring a particular part of my anatomy relevant to this blog. Ahem. Yep. Dave is a boob man. I told him that I don't like them any more. I feel betrayed by my girls. I said, "My boobies are no longer my friends."

He said, "Well, they're MY friends. So they're YOUR friends."

"I don't have to be friends with your friends just because they're YOUR friends!"

He said,"Well, maybe not but you do have to TOLERATE THEM!"

Man. The things I do for him!

Happy New Year - and God bless us every one.(Except you, Herschel.)

No comments:

Post a Comment