Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Rosary Beads, Part I

Except for some very dark times in my life when I couldn't see the forest for the trees, I've been a blessing counter. I have a lot to be grateful for and I am a firm believer in acknowledging the good in our lives.


All text & photographs on Dirt Road Heaven © by Darlene Meader Riggs, 2010


Though I am a self-declared happy hermit, I do have an abundance of good friends. Some I have had all my life, some since grade school. And some I have only met in the hallowed halls of cyber-land but each one is a treasure, especially now.


All text & photographs on Dirt Road Heaven © by Darlene Meader Riggs, 2010


I have received so many wonderful emails, cards and letters and each one has reminded me just how lucky I am. You can never fully know how a simple kindness can touch another. These are just a few of my "rosary beads" from friends. They are my touchstones .. my guide posts. They make me smile, humble me and keep me focused on the good things in life.


All text & photographs on Dirt Road Heaven © by Darlene Meader Riggs, 2010

I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment