Thursday, December 23, 2010

Stages

11.2.10

Last week I was prone to tears and scared. This week I've accepted that I have an issue and I'll deal with it. Hopefully, prayerfully, it will be nothing serious and a short chapter in the life of me. Revealing Herschel's presence, here on DRH, made him real and brought loads of love and support from friends and family and even strangers. Powerful stuff, love. I highly recommend it.

Today I got a phone call from The Rose. My film has been received and, after a short telephone interview, I am now in their system. My case will go before their staff radiologist this week and he will make his recommendations for how we proceed. I hope to have an appt. on the calendar by the week's end although I don't know how long I'll have to wait to be seen. The sooner the better. Let's get this party started.

Herschel, your days are numbered, dude.


No comments:

Post a Comment